CCENT (100-105 ICND1)
The first step toward a networking career
Begin preparing for a networking career with this introduction to how networks operate. This includes learning architecture, structure, and functions needed to support the operations and priorities of Fortune 500 companies to small innovative retailers. You will even get the chance to configure a network yourself, such as a simple LAN (Local Area Network). After completing this course, you will have a working knowledge of routing, switching, network applications, and protocols. This course series designed to prepare you for networking technician jobs.
As Enterprises migrate toward controller-based architectures, the role and skills required of a core network engineer are evolving and more vital than ever. To prepare for this network transition, the CCENT certification will not only prepare you with the knowledge of foundational technologies but ensure you stay relevant with skill sets needed for the adoption of next-generation technologies.
You’ll learn these core skills
- Build simple LANs, perform basic configurations for routers and switches, and implement IP addressing schemes.
- Configure and troubleshoot routers and switches and resolve common VLAN routing issues in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills using real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer.
- Configure WAN technologies and network services required by converged applications in a complex network.
- Work with routers and switches using OSPF, EIGRP, and STP protocols in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Resolve common VLAN routing issues in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Prepare for Cisco CCENT Certification.
Period of Length: 2 months
Price: 40,00 – 150,00 AZN per month
Learning Type: Instructor-led, Self-paced learning
Languages: Azerbaijani and Russian