CCNA Routing & Switching (200-125 CCNA)
Set your sights on a networking career
Large enterprises depend heavily on the smooth operation of their network infrastructure. This is why networking support professionals are becoming more and more vital to every organization. Those who are skilled can not only land a great job, they can set their sights on a rewarding career! So, time to get serious and advance your networking knowledge with the help of Cisco, the pioneer of routing and switching technologies. This course series designed to prepare you for networking analyst and engineering jobs.
As Enterprises migrate toward controller-based architectures, the role and skills required of a core network engineer are evolving and more vital than ever. To prepare for this network transition, the CCNA Routing and Switching certification will not only prepare you with the knowledge of foundational technologies but ensure you stay relevant with skill sets needed for the adoption of next-generation technologies.
You’ll learn these core skills
- Build simple LANs, perform basic configurations for routers and switches, and implement IP addressing schemes.
- Configure and troubleshoot routers and switches and resolve common VLAN routing issues in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills using real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer.
- Configure WAN technologies and network services required by converged applications in a complex network.
- Work with routers and switches using OSPF, EIGRP, and STP protocols in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Resolve common VLAN routing issues in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Prepare for Cisco CCNA R&S Certification.
Period of Length: 4 months
Price: 40,00 – 150,00 AZN per month
Learning Type: Instructor-led, Self-paced learning
Languages: Azerbaijani, Russian